Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Carry Bradshaw's Closet.



If I have to pick one Architectural experience that affected me ALOT, it should be the apartment in the movie "Sex and the City" it also is a room that filmed lots of scences. As many times as noticed this room during the movies more than the actual story, since sometime, I could find myself looking up this rooms pictures on the computer monitor to see more details. The part that I like the most was this closet (picture above) It could be a usual outline of manhatten's classic apt, It is so clever to put this opening shape of closet through the bathroom. I loved it so much and this influenced me a lot when I was looking for my apt, Which I am here now. The most beautiful attraction in apt is the view that I see from the bathroom through the closet and the living area.

No comments:

Post a Comment